Presented by Pam Parker Souza
Remodeled Luxury Condo at the Edgewater
The most luxurious condo at Edgewater is now on the market! This light-filled newly remodeled unit is over 1300 sq. feet on one level, with an open floor plan, fireplace, and french doors that lead to a balcony where you can take in views of the courtyard, pool/spa, greenspace, and hillside. You’ll enjoy cooking in your spacious new kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, gorgeous quartz countertops, and painted wood cabinets. The generous-sized primary suite has a large walk-in closet and an updated bathroom.
The new vanity, mirror, toilets, and glass shower enclosure make both bathrooms shine. New flooring, new paint & light fixtures add to the upscale feeling of this unit. This unit has access to the elevator within steps, includes AC, in-unit washer/dryer, parking, and an additional locked storage unit. The Edgewater is conveniently located next to creekside walking paths, walking distance to downtown Novato's shopping, public transit, SMART train & Hwy 101 access. This unit is a must-see!
- Single level 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage parking, open floor plan with french doors that lead to a balcony overlooking the pool & greenbelt
- Oversized primary suite with huge walk-in closet
- End unit in the back, surrounded by windows on 3 sides
- Living room fireplace
- Extra-large locked storage unit
- Elevator building
- Washer/Dryer in-unit
- Air conditioning
- Amenities include: Stunning pool, spa, clubhouse, beautiful walking paths & greenbelt
- Low HOA Dues, $470 per month
High End Remodel with Luxury Finishes
- Entirely new kitchen: Stainless steel appliances (refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher), quartz countertops, stainless steel oversized sink with new faucet, garbage disposal, and gray painted wood cabinets with under cabinet lighting and iron hardware handles and knobs
- Luxury bathrooms with new vanity, mirror, toilets, glass shower enclosure, lights, and fans
- New flooring throughout the unit
- Entire unit newly painted
- New baseboards
- New light fixture in the dining area
- New thermostat
1579 S Novato Blvd 101, Novato, CA 94947
Even with a bustling population of more than 53,000 residents, of all the cities in Marin County, Novato best captures a small-town-America feeling. Located just below Petaluma, adjacent to Sonoma and Napa counties, and surrounded by oak and bay tree-studded hills, it’s about a half hour drive from San Francisco at non-peak times (but can take over an hour in traffic). Golden Gate Transit offers Wi-Fi on board and a very comfy commute of 55 minutes to just over an hour to San Francisco’s Financial District, depending on the starting point.
Novato offers immediate access to several mountain bike and foot trail systems, the refurbished Black Point Boat launch, and several children’s camps and family programs. Many homes enjoy generous lots with flat lawns, tons of sun, and a high quality school system. Some recent changes are making Novato an even more appealing choice. The Grant Avenue downtown business district has been charmingly redeveloped and includes Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, and the Tuesday night farmer’s market. Along with the annual Art, Wine and Music Festival, Novato has become an extension of nearby Sonoma’s culinary focus.
Vintage Oaks Shopping Center offers just about every convenience, including both Costco and Target, as well as dining and live music at Hopmonk Tavern, and a whole host of other retail options. The beer garden at nearby Moylan’s Brewery is a great place to watch a game and is a favorite among locals.
Novato is served by Novato Unified Public School System, which includes the top-rated Pleasant Valley and Rancho Elementary schools.